His gratitude and love for his Savior ever present in every minute with him.
I could sit and listen to him do this all. day. long.
Though it is no longer Monday and I am late posting this, listing my gratitude a bit late is better than never being grateful at all.
836. she wanted to draw and make cards for them
837. time drawing with her
838. sketching out flowers…
839. I actually completed it…
840. … and I am happy with the results.
842. spirals on my window sill
843. fresh veggies on my counter, delivered by hands connected to hearts who love and care for us
844. warmth of early morning sunshine
845. the furry bunny crossing my pathway
846. God’s faithful provision (all the veggies we were blessed with reminds me that He takes care of us and uses His people to do it)
847. shafts of sunlight filtering through the treetops
848. morning glory trumpets
849. her wisdom as a counselor…
850. … she is my sister in Christ and my friend
851. at four, she loves to jump off the diving board
852. a pool available for us to enjoy
853. good “sister” conversation and fellowship, poolside, while kids laugh and splash
854. He has surrounded us with godly friends
855. fireworks with friends
856. men who stood bravely for future generations
857. the smell of the salt marsh
858. the comforting sound of waves crashing on the sand nearby
859. knowing sand is only a few hundred yards away
860. they are willing to watch our fur babies
861. sharing her heart in the quiet darkness during the long car drive
862. her love for the Lord and her concern for her spiritual growth
863. her climbing tree
864. Godly men who give wise counsel
865. she texts me to tell me how very much God loves me and my daughter
Linked up with Ann today. Join in our gratitude community by starting your own list and linking it up!