A long time ago I started a “100 things about me” post in preparation for Relevant ’11 … I bottomed out at #14.
That was back in July. I never hit publish.
Denise of Denise In Bloom has thrown a linky party and I am arriving very late.
I hate being late but … better late than never, right?
With Hurricane Irene on her way for a visit, I am expecting to lose power. It seems we lose power even with just a stiff breeze around here. (We’ve had more power outages here than we ever did living in the southern Philippines.) So I am trying to get this written and posted before she arrives. Pardon me if it comes out shallow and thrown together.
If you want to see my About Me page just click the link up there on menu bar and it will drop down for you. If you are reading this in an email or a Reader… click here and COME ON OVER!!
I found coming up with 100 things about me a bit of a challenge, so lets skip the numbers and just go with bullets, okay?
Here we go:
- I’m so glad I belong to Jesus.
- I turned 40 this year. Why do so many people get stressed out about getting old at 40?
- I met my husband in a dark room.
- From the East Coast, I have been as far west as the Philippines and as far east as
- I have been as far north as Halifax, Canada and as far south as Orlando, Florida.
- I like to take photographs.
- I play the piano but I would rather sing.
- I like milk on my strawberry shortcake, along with the vanilla ice cream and a mountain of real whipped cream.
- I have 4 kids and they amaze me every day.
We homeschooland they amaze me every day. Update: they are attending a Christian School for the first time in their lives.
- It was a darkroom not a dark room. Can you tell me the difference?
I like to paint but haven’t done it in years. Decades.I have faced my fear of white after 20 years.
- and gained a victory.
- and I wrote about it over here on (in)courage.
- I have had some strange visitors.
- I have a few addictions: coffee for one
- and Krispy Kremes
- and Rita’s Mango/vanilla Gelati’s
- Cream filled doughnuts from Mary Anne’s Pastry Shoppe in Sea Isle City, NJ
- I am growing little camera fanatics in my home.
- I love Golden Retrievers. Meet Carmel, here and here. Meet Mango here.
- I have a thing with spirals. Examples: here, here, and here.
- If you met me 20 years ago… you probably would not have like me much.
I enjoy blogging and have met some very wonderful ladies, many of whom I think of as good friends, through my blogging. Some I have met IRL due to Relevant 10 and I am looking forward to meeting some more this year at Relevant 11.
Thanks for stopping over!